Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 9th, 2020

Fuck you all in horrible ways...

User Profile: TAAKBA1996
TAAKBA1996 February 10th, 2020

No sad stories just happy ones.

User Profile: Jewelmoon17
Jewelmoon17 February 10th, 2020

I was judged by one mistake.

2 replies
User Profile: TAAKBA1996
TAAKBA1996 February 10th, 2020

@Jewelmoon17 you'll be okay eventually.

1 reply
User Profile: Jewelmoon17
Jewelmoon17 February 10th, 2020

@TAAKBA1996 Thank you. :D

load more
load more
User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 February 10th, 2020

maybe today I will get better

User Profile: Wildflower257
Wildflower257 February 10th, 2020

Seeing your love with somebody else

User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 10th, 2020

Were there prototipes before creating devils?...

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 10th, 2020

What a fool I am - again

User Profile: ShardofAsh
ShardofAsh February 11th, 2020

I have and always will fail

User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 February 11th, 2020

I let my opportunities go by

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 11th, 2020

You can't make the pieces fit