Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 11th, 2020

don't know what is going on

4 replies
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 11th, 2020

@mikenai22

I dont know how to help

3 replies
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 12th, 2020

@feelNeglected77

its ok. cause i dont have the answers myself.

still thank you for reaching out to me

2 replies
User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 12th, 2020

@mikenai22

Maybe its best that we dont know whats going on lolz😊

1 reply
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 12th, 2020

@feelNeglected77

It depends sometimes. cause, leaving them unaddressed, may result in a stucked pain.

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 11th, 2020

I cried because I had no shoes....then I saw a man that had no feet.

I know thid should be 6 works but I couldn't resist putting it.

2 replies
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 11th, 2020

@lazyKatz thank you🤗🤗🤗❣

User Profile: feelNeglected77
feelNeglected77 February 12th, 2020

@lazyKatz

Everything ok? He will be back soon. No worries, he needed to vent 😄😃😄😃

load more
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 11th, 2020

I never hit 6 on dices...😉

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 11th, 2020

I think I just f**ked up

1 reply
User Profile: beyondrepairs
beyondrepairs February 11th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

s...t hapens and we do that...

load more
User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 11th, 2020

No more humanity, no more hope..

User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 February 12th, 2020

People can leave, memories can not.

User Profile: BlueSpamCan
BlueSpamCan February 12th, 2020

Insomnia segues to sleep paralysis nightly.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 13th, 2020

please my mind, set me free

User Profile: tinycactus809
tinycactus809 February 13th, 2020

There is no rest for the heart

User Profile: imhope666
imhope666 February 13th, 2020

Doctor to husband :

" should we save the child or your wife. "