Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: funnyPerson2646
funnyPerson2646 February 13th, 2020

I love her, she'll never know.

User Profile: katieee1234
katieee1234 February 14th, 2020

Its all my fault hes gone.

User Profile: BlueKaon2620
BlueKaon2620 February 14th, 2020

They called it the Manhattan Project.

User Profile: Miriam6
Miriam6 February 14th, 2020

the end was seen before arriving.

User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 February 15th, 2020

I like him, but hes taken

(based on a true story)

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 15th, 2020

Finding Mr Right can take years

User Profile: SilverbackTiger
SilverbackTiger February 15th, 2020

I have not fulfilled my dreams.

User Profile: agreeableHickory9108
agreeableHickory9108 February 15th, 2020

My entire life was a lie

User Profile: parissaiko
parissaiko February 15th, 2020

You were never meant for happiness

User Profile: Janelle2
Janelle2 February 15th, 2020

I drove and crashed my car.