Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 15th, 2020

Reality continues to ruin my life

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 16th, 2020

nothing hurts but the truth does

(opps. sorry realised the post just above me already shared the truth.)

User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues February 20th, 2020

Dreamt I found $100, still broke.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 20th, 2020

Without friends life would be disastrous

3 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 20th, 2020

@lazyKatz

User Profile: zeeebah
zeeebah February 20th, 2020

@lazyKatz (very nice one🤗😊)

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 20th, 2020

@zeeebah 😊

@lazykatz 😊

WE WILL FIGURE IT ALL OUT TOGETHER🖒

load more
load more
User Profile: Avior
Avior February 20th, 2020

Everyone is fake, so I am

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 20th, 2020

You almost convinced me I mattered

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 20th, 2020

@lazyKatz

load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 20th, 2020

I JUST CAN'T TURN BACK TIME!!😳

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 20th, 2020

@juliak1968

Good try

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 20th, 2020

@lazyKatz

load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 20th, 2020

Man crys holding his dogs leash

User Profile: charliedelitescit
charliedelitescit February 20th, 2020

I'm not a loner by nature

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz February 20th, 2020

It's still you.....always will be