Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 February 22nd, 2020

tonight you pray that you're wrong.

User Profile: SolangeloLife
SolangeloLife February 22nd, 2020

I still haven't seen the light

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 23rd, 2020

Why is not everything our way?

User Profile: mysticalSerendipity
mysticalSerendipity February 23rd, 2020

Life likes to torment us alot...

User Profile: dworth257
dworth257 February 23rd, 2020

they made choices for you unfortunately.

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 23rd, 2020

Ive taken way to many pills

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 23rd, 2020

Im so phucking high right now😔

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 23rd, 2020

Having trouble quitting, so took more

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 23rd, 2020

Im a failure - maybe next life?

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 23rd, 2020

Worlds sleeping when I need somebody