Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: delicaterosebud22
delicaterosebud22 February 23rd, 2020

Someone you love doesn't love you 😭

User Profile: juniper0
juniper0 February 23rd, 2020

He woke up to nobody there

User Profile: mysticalSerendipity
mysticalSerendipity February 23rd, 2020

My hand is not moving again...

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc February 25th, 2020

Probably better if I never exist.

User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 March 17th, 2020

She gave up before she tried

User Profile: GoodTrouble19
GoodTrouble19 March 17th, 2020

These are really sad. I hope these aren't based off of real experiences. Good job everyone.

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 March 17th, 2020

@GoodTrouble19

Im sorry to say most of these are created out of real suffering, sad experiences, and depression. I love that you had to ask that question. I makes me think that hopefully you have not had to experience this level of pain in your life, and I pray you never have to. Most ive read, im assuming come from people that have lost, suffered, and struggle. It can be very hard to comprehend the suffering. But those who are fully understand. Blessings my new freind. Dont let any of it distract you from a great life. Suffering can be a trap, so be careful to stay positive and not to dwell in suffering.

😊

load more
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 17th, 2020

Are we wrong about Big Bang?...

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 March 17th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat

Maybe?

load more
User Profile: coffeethoughts12
coffeethoughts12 March 17th, 2020

Chokehold on my soul lonely void

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 March 17th, 2020

we never ever got to meet

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 March 17th, 2020

My life hinges on her dissision