Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues March 17th, 2020

Slowly sicken and starve for weeks.

3 replies
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 17th, 2020

@integrityblues really?🙄

2 replies
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues March 18th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat

It's a sad story with six words. I have to ration all of the food I have in my pantry right now and I'm at a greater risk of contracting coronavirus because I already have a chronic disease. If I'm smart I'll make it till my next check.

1 reply
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 18th, 2020

@integrityblues I am sorry you feel weak and scared and constraint...I suffer from chronic conditions though I do not fear the virus and when I was depressed as a teen I did not eat in three weeks...

Take good care of yourself and after the virus passes, you will breathe a sigh of relief and then look back with a hearty laugh and regret you worried about it...

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 18th, 2020

when to wake up to reality

User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 18th, 2020

Shivers, shush, sobs, smash, sudders...spite...

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 March 19th, 2020

Progress yesterday equals crippling pain today

User Profile: Rosemary1212
Rosemary1212 March 19th, 2020

Got maths test tomorrow. Didn

2 replies
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 19th, 2020

@Rosemary1212

Fingers crossed for you, life is not about a math test stressing you with guilt that you did not prepare for it...I did not prepare for mine and got A+...a test or grade does not define who you are...just live life...

User Profile: ouwillbefound
ouwillbefound March 19th, 2020

@Rosemary1212

Ah yes, the true tragedy.

load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 19th, 2020

Pain's a reminder that you're alive

22 replies
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 19th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

ouch!

but wait. it is real? wait. does it sound like matrix? or am i overthinking about things?

pardon the impolite-ness.

but i won't deny the fact that you are not wrong to say that. its a good reminder if oneself can keep remembering it.

21 replies
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 19th, 2020

@mikenai22

I always liked eo in Matrix, he learned to master both fiction and reality and he was strong...

10 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 19th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat He was awesome!

3 replies
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 19th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

He had friends😶...

2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 19th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat That he did - people who trusted him and people he trusted

1 reply
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 19th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

You understand...

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 19th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat

actually in true honesty of mine, i still don't understand movies, music, games, etc well.

so inclusive of matrix - the movies/trillogy/etc. I dont really understand.

5 replies
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 19th, 2020

@mikenai22

It is fine, you do need to...

2 replies
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 19th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat

i do need to?

1 reply
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 19th, 2020

@mikenai22

I misspeled, my appology, you do not meed to...

load more
load more
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 19th, 2020

@mikenai22

Don't need to understand them...

1 reply
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 19th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat

oh. okays. received.

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 19th, 2020

@mikenai22 Would you take the red pill or the blue pill?

9 replies
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 19th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

erm twistedsoul. now's probably not a good time to question me that. because my response will be.

My body yearns for truth, My mind yearns for the other.

truth, the real world - Non-ED mindset

experience, the now world - ED mindset

8 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 19th, 2020

@mikenai22 You're right Mike - I'm sorry

I get it though - we're kind of torn between whats real and what isn't - what we want and what we can't have

7 replies
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 19th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

dont be sorry twistedsoul. it aint your's fault to be.

remember like i been saying, its how my mind has crafted things that led to how things turning out this way.

i so yearned for the other yet something else drives it another way.

seeing how @juliak1968 overcame it which was very commenable and i am proud of.

6 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul March 19th, 2020

@mikenai22 It was very commendable - Gives us a glimpse of what perseverence can do :)

5 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 March 19th, 2020

@mikenai22 @mytwistedsoul

😊My ears were ringing, they say our ears ring when somebodys talking about us lolz

I usually assume its bad gossip lol, but was so happy to see you both gave me credit for my long struggles, thank you. In a strange way my doubting mind tries to trick me to a perception of in some way i gave up, but i had to let go if what wasnt working. So i didnt give up, but i rather finally gave in to trying something all new to me. Its hard to let go of our ligic, in order to try to make a logical choice. I finally have been given this oppertunity, so i have to stay mindful not to find all the reasons not to allow the changes to happen. My stubborness kept me going so ive grown fond of it, but my stubborness may have been the leading cause of all my prolobged suffering all along. So i cant over think it now. I must be pateint and go through the medication process open minded, it may take 6 - 8 weeks on one med, then find i need to try a different med. I have to stay active talking about it with an opened mind so i can find the little good parts as i also need to deal with any stress, like the added stress of the virus scare we all must bravely face. You both are really on the right path, try not to be so hard on ourselves so we can try to let ourselvses evolve and keep moving forward. Being vulberable may be the hardest part we must learn to be ok with. But bits and pieces of peace are the small rewards we must acknowledge and try to enjoy. Peacefulness is the goal. With wonderful freinds sharing this path together, its a win win 🤗🖒🤔👣💕🌷🖐

4 replies
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 20th, 2020

@juliak1968

My ears were ringing, they say our ears ring when somebodys talking about us lolz

Maybe i stepped in just that right moment...

I usually assume its bad gossip lol, but was so happy to see you both gave me credit for my long struggles, thank you. In a strange way my doubting mind tries to trick me to a perception of in some way i gave up, but i had to let go if what wasnt working. So i didnt give up, but i rather finally gave in to trying something all new to me. Its hard to let go of our ligic, in order to try to make a logical choice. I finally have been given this oppertunity, so i have to stay mindful not to find all the reasons not to allow the changes to happen. My stubborness kept me going so ive grown fond of it, but my stubborness may have been the leading cause of all my prolobged suffering all along. So i cant over think it now. I must be pateint and go through the medication process open minded, it may take 6 - 8 weeks on one med, then find i need to try a different med. I have to stay active talking about it with an opened mind so i can find the little good parts as i also need to deal with any stress, like the added stress of the virus scare we all must bravely face. You both are really on the right path, try not to be so hard on ourselves so we can try to let ourselvses evolve and keep moving forward. Being vulberable may be the hardest part we must learn to be ok with. But bits and pieces of peace are the small rewards we must acknowledge and try to enjoy. Peacefulness is the goal. With wonderful freinds sharing this path together, its a win win

I'm happy for you. To be exact I did not intent on teasing nor giving credit. But rather felt the strength you presented that feels great.

And wow. you wrote multiple hit points. I dont really know how or what to comment. But I highlighted them in another color.

3 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 March 20th, 2020

@mikenai22

It was nice to red them again highlighted 😊

Good to remind ourselves of what weve learned because learning the same lessons over and over might happen🖒

Ive been doing lots of that - im more convinced now

2 replies
User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc March 20th, 2020

@juliak1968

Yea, sometimes some form of repetition helps in making a habit better. - Of course definitely aim for better healthier habits.

Glad you found it useful juliak.

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 March 21st, 2020

@mikenai22 👣👣👣🤗

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 19th, 2020

No more sad stories for me...(had enough...)

4 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 March 19th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat

Cant read one more sad story right now or my eyes might pop out?

I hear ya brother, we needed a gif🖒😊

3 replies
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 19th, 2020

@juliak1968 😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 March 19th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat

🖒

1 reply
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 19th, 2020

@juliak1968 😉 a good laugh helps 😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: integrityblues
integrityblues March 19th, 2020

Half cup of beans with breakfast.

1 reply
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 19th, 2020

@integrityblues sounds like an English breakfast...

load more
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 19th, 2020

I feel like in a novel, things going wrong all the time, getting up to be put down again haping thing will turn for the best in the end but the last caustic bitter blow is that they never do and the novel does not have a happy end...

1 reply
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat March 19th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat

Sorry this was not meant on this thread, glitches...

load more
User Profile: bellamarie2004
bellamarie2004 March 21st, 2020

I break with each last breathe.