Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: MelanieDaniels63
MelanieDaniels63 March 21st, 2020

She loved him he loved elsewhere.

User Profile: Andtheapples1ofthosenext
Andtheapples1ofthosenext March 28th, 2020

I not see boyfriend in person.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc April 1st, 2020

seeing underaged children sharing same cigarette

(it is an offence in my country) - But I don't really care about the rules, regulations and penalities. Rather what's hurting is the fact that they aren't caring for themselves (both health + worse off the situation now). Anyways, what's for me to judge and self-hurt, self-guilt for.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz April 1st, 2020

Anyway moving on

Love a soldier....now he's dead

1 reply
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat April 1st, 2020

@lazyKatz

Gruesome...soul tearing...

load more
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat April 1st, 2020

Out of toilet paper in shops....

User Profile: AnxiousOne1987
AnxiousOne1987 April 2nd, 2020

I am lost, please find me

2 replies
User Profile: OldSerendipityBoat
OldSerendipityBoat April 2nd, 2020

@AnxiousOne1987 nice one😊

1 reply
User Profile: AnxiousOne1987
AnxiousOne1987 April 2nd, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat thank you

load more
load more
User Profile: Qbean77516
Qbean77516 April 2nd, 2020

I thought she actually loved me.

User Profile: mikenaiwc
mikenaiwc April 3rd, 2020

when something good/great has ended

User Profile: FallingPetals32
FallingPetals32 April 5th, 2020

I shaved today... all for nothing

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble April 23rd, 2020

@FallingPetals32

Ohhhh no! That is sad. :(

load more
User Profile: SpeakYourMindYouDoYou
SpeakYourMindYouDoYou April 24th, 2020

I dropped all of my food.

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble April 30th, 2020

@SpeakYourMindYouDoYou

Noooooooooo! Yup scary

load more