Write a sad story in 6 words...
NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.
I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕
Hit send, then hit a tree
Nothing is sad for me anymore...
My negative thoughts are overwhleming me
Moved on but now that's gone
@Julia27LockRuby100314
That is tough. Remind yourself you are an amazing person and the future has the potential to bring brighter more hopeful things
@SweetPearCrumble thank you that was really nice and helped me a bit:) don't let the negative thoughts overwhelm you even though it might not feel it at times your stronger than you think and it's really hard but you got this
@Julia27LockRuby100314
Thank you! :) I will be my own cheerleader today. My.own biggest fan and compassionate mother to myself. Tomorrow will be better
@SweetPearCrumble that's a really nice outlook to have:)
She died without really living life.
@Kathy1212
Terrifying!
I said hello, she said goodbye...
@DeadXSpiritz
Ouch!
They never saw each other again.
Let me do good things today
Dreams Can Easily Turn Into Nightmares
"Tell me, why?"
"Because I can."