Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: amusingFriend4871
amusingFriend4871 May 19th, 2020

For sale: baby shoes. Never worn.

User Profile: navyOwl9572
navyOwl9572 May 19th, 2020

I love her. She hurts me.

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble May 23rd, 2020

@navyOwl9572

Same.boat!

load more
User Profile: myliohappi
myliohappi May 19th, 2020

@peacefulHug92

garden is where she lays still (this was super hard 😭)

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 22nd, 2020

"What goes up, must come down"

User Profile: PrincessPotatoKitty
PrincessPotatoKitty May 23rd, 2020

They stung until I started lying.

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 23rd, 2020

I see both sides (good & bad) about everything.

(I also posted this in "Write a HAPPY story in 6 words")

6 replies
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 24th, 2020

@juliak1968

Very wise owl...😉😊

5 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 24th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

Im conflicted, but we do try😊

4 replies
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 24th, 2020

@juliak1968

And you succeed where could not, you surmounted immense things that would have crushed me...you call me big brother when in fact I admire you and look up to you and your storry, saga, transformation and accomplishments and all I want for you is good, peace and happyness that you deserve so so much...🤗😊😶

...

3 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 24th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

I am nothing unless I pull my freinds up as I go because you all gave me strength, I cannot hold. It must be shared, its only fair, to rise to the top would be a lonely place without all of you there!

2 replies
User Profile: GreenAndRedBoat
GreenAndRedBoat May 24th, 2020

@juliak1968

So true...😶...🤗😊💙💚💛💜❤

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 May 24th, 2020

@GreenAndRedBoat

So glad to have you back, katz and I and many others really cherish our time with you here. Im about to eat, but I'll be back after dinner brother!smiley

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Openbook777
Openbook777 May 24th, 2020

I'm afraid it's not good news

User Profile: barncat
barncat May 25th, 2020

Ancient tree cut down- for money.

User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 June 1st, 2020

There was a guy named Frank.

Frank was a quit cheerful boy.

One day he met a girl,her name was Jill.

Frank and Jill became really good friends.

Jill had lunch with Frank in school,everyday.

Frank asked Jill to the school dance.

Jill said "Sure Frank I will go to the dance."

One day Jill went to school,and Frank was not there.

Jill thought that was odd,because Frank is always in school.

Several weeks passed,still no Frank.

Jill asked around school,and no on saw or heard from Frank in a while.

Jill though I think I should call him,so she did.

Jill called no answer,she left a message.

Frank was good at returning calls.

But not this time.

Jill left several messages.

Still no return call from Frank.

The dance was on Friday of that week.

It was already Wed.

So Jill was worried and upset.

Thursday came,still no Frank.

So Jill went over to Franks house,to her supprise there was Frank, in a moving van.

Frank to Jill by the side and said,my family is moving,out of state,and I am sorry I did not tell you,sooner,I would have,but I did not know how to break,the news to you.

I just found out on Wed.

Are we still going to the dance? No Jill we are not.

But Frank said "We may not be going to the school dance,but we are going to have a dance right here."

So Frank and Jill dance,until dawn the next day.

Friday came,the day both have been wishing,could be stopped,but ti could not.

They both said there good byes.

Frank hopped into the moving van,and off they went.

Jill hopped on her bike and headed home.

The end.

1 reply
User Profile: calmMango9611
calmMango9611 June 1st, 2020

@calmMango9611 took

load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 1st, 2020

The place I buy Calzones closed

4 replies
User Profile: BllackCatLuna
BllackCatLuna June 4th, 2020

@juliak1968

Someday we will open a Calzzone place of our own...

3 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 4th, 2020

@BllackCatLuna

Calzones make everything ok 🤗

2 replies
User Profile: BllackCatLuna
BllackCatLuna June 4th, 2020

@juliak1968

Yes, if you have them, but us dreamers can have them in our dreams 😊....

I stayed without food for 3 weeks....

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 4th, 2020

@BllackCatLuna

I dont want to be a looser; i was trying to lose weight and that wasnt going well so i decided to gain weight and now i feel like champ!😊

load more
load more
load more
load more