Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: heh11111111111
heh11111111111 July 23rd, 2020

I have to go to school

1 reply
User Profile: passionateCup3122
passionateCup3122 September 10th, 2020

@heh11111111111 ..it's like how to go to hell on your feet

load more
User Profile: CalmTurtle72
CalmTurtle72 July 23rd, 2020

Stepped in puddle with socks on

1 reply
User Profile: GiGi52
GiGi52 April 28th, 2022

And water went through the toes

load more
User Profile: TAAKBA1996
TAAKBA1996 July 30th, 2020

The sad reality of life is that the people who would make excellent parents are the ones that are struggling to have a child,

but the ones that will abuse the child in every way possible are the ones that can successfully have children.

crying

User Profile: Esha222
Esha222 August 1st, 2020

Love never dies.... Until it's abused.

User Profile: lovelybones126
lovelybones126 August 24th, 2020

I'm not fine, you never ask.

User Profile: Rookie323
Rookie323 August 25th, 2020

I prayed I wouldn't wake up

User Profile: barncat
barncat August 25th, 2020

The pandemic affects all of us.

User Profile: peachFriend2219
peachFriend2219 August 25th, 2020

breaking down, tired, yet i smile

User Profile: caringBlossom9024
caringBlossom9024 August 25th, 2020

He loved, but it wasn't enough.

User Profile: rrosexx
rrosexx August 25th, 2020

I've only experienced love in dreams.