Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: supportiveDreamer8902
supportiveDreamer8902 October 23rd, 2020

She was alone now, and forevermore.

User Profile: Jay000000
Jay000000 October 23rd, 2020

My parents were happy, Until me..

User Profile: cyanPlatypus6370
cyanPlatypus6370 October 23rd, 2020

@PeacefulHug92 - I did read the instructions ..... devil "A sad story in six words." crying

That's very sad. Yes, I thought so. crying

Ah, here's a shorter one! "A library book returned. Unfinished." (tears) haha, okay no tears, crying but this has happened to/for me several times - is not very fun! ~ Platy

User Profile: twm
twm October 23rd, 2020

I am a deeply flawed individual

1 reply
User Profile: SweetPearCrumble
SweetPearCrumble October 26th, 2020

@twm

That goes under the lies section because you have flaws like everyone else. Embrace it! It makes you, ypu!

load more
User Profile: lydiarklistens
lydiarklistens October 30th, 2020

he's dead, there isn't a casket.

your reason to live already left.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul October 30th, 2020

You won't even know I'm gone.

User Profile: Person12269
Person12269 November 1st, 2020

No more tears left to cry.

User Profile: intellectualBike1351
intellectualBike1351 November 1st, 2020

The world was beautiful that time.

User Profile: crimsonLion4181
crimsonLion4181 November 1st, 2020

They are lost, and completely alone.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 2nd, 2020

Your body healed- your mind shattered