Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: moonasra
moonasra November 4th, 2020

There was nothing left to say.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2020

Need to report a death...mine.

User Profile: moonasra
moonasra November 7th, 2020

my home was dark once again.

November 8th, 2020

Yet again, I am left alone.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 9th, 2020

A lovely outing ended in disaster

User Profile: moonasra
moonasra November 10th, 2020

I feel heavy, maybe i'll sleep.

User Profile: usefulSummer3139
usefulSummer3139 November 11th, 2020

The bag of chips was empty.

User Profile: WimbleWomble
WimbleWomble November 16th, 2020

I stepped on legos without socks :C

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz November 16th, 2020

Eyes are running..... No tissues left.

1 reply
User Profile: usefulSummer3139
usefulSummer3139 November 16th, 2020

@lazyKatz

I don't know why but for a second there I thought you meant body tissues! surprise

load more
User Profile: KassBear
KassBear November 16th, 2020

She thought she was getting better