Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: barncat
barncat July 19th, 2021

Alas, my heart is breaking again.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 July 21st, 2021

She hoped for the wrong things.

User Profile: coolGreenTurtle
coolGreenTurtle July 22nd, 2021

There was no path back home.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 24th, 2021

She never heard the train coming

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 26th, 2021

I found life in a box

User Profile: youarenotalone00
youarenotalone00 July 29th, 2021

I regret leaving you like that.

User Profile: youarenotalone00
youarenotalone00 July 29th, 2021

I love her, but she didn't.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 29th, 2021

Listening to sad music shedding tears.

User Profile: lonelywisdom
lonelywisdom July 29th, 2021

Abandon - Loneliness - Addiction - Suffering - Determination - Hope

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 29th, 2021

Happy days are behind me now 😢