Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul July 29th, 2021

Our last goodbye was never said

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 29th, 2021

Treasure memories it's all that's left.

User Profile: coolGreenTurtle
coolGreenTurtle July 30th, 2021

We used to be best friends

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 30th, 2021

Her lovely cat had gone missing

User Profile: wittyCup4054
wittyCup4054 July 30th, 2021

I love her I hurt her

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz July 30th, 2021

For sale.... Wedding ring..... Never used.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 4th, 2021

I just make the same mistakes

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 4th, 2021

Laughed so hard.... I peed myself


Not sure if that would be happy or sad
2 replies
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 4th, 2021

@lazyKatz 😂 maybe both?

1 reply
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 5th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul
I've always been indecisive. 🐱

load more
load more
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 25th, 2021

I used to think I mattered

3 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 25th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul
. 👍

User Profile: barncat
barncat August 25th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul- you do matter to a lot of us here on 7 cups. yes

1 reply
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 25th, 2021

@barncat Thank you for saying that ❤

load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 25th, 2021

Feeling alone, Nobody to kiss goodnight.