Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 30th, 2021

Ignore my sob I'm getting mixed up

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 30th, 2021

@lazyKatz it fit with your sad sentence though

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 30th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul
Yes your right. I remember in the dim and distant past being happy, or is that just imagination 👍

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul August 30th, 2021

@lazyKatz I think it was a dream -
a dream within a dream

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 30th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul
​​​​​​👍

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed August 30th, 2021

She never knew any human touch.

User Profile: youarenotalone00
youarenotalone00 August 30th, 2021

And then my hands turned purple.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 30th, 2021

Whenever I Remember The Tears Fall

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed August 31st, 2021

Forever Alone In My Journey Home

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 31st, 2021

Sadly Anne Boleyn Lost Her Head.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 2nd, 2021

You were sent to kill me

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 2nd, 2021

Wonder if it came off first try


Now that would have been sad
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul September 3rd, 2021

The screams all sound the same

User Profile: amoOna97
amoOna97 September 4th, 2021

My cat disappeared and it hurt ☹️