Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 December 4th, 2021

All of my best memories disappeared.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 5th, 2021

I'm becoming someone I can't recognize

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 5th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul Very nice!

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 5th, 2021

@comfortableNight4463 Thanks :)

User Profile: comfortableNight4463
comfortableNight4463 December 12th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul You are most welcome!

load more
load more
User Profile: barncat
barncat December 7th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul - hopefully this sad story was in the past.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 7th, 2021

@barncat I wish I could say it was

load more
User Profile: Peterxx
Peterxx December 12th, 2021
  • @mytwistedsoul how do you mean

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 13th, 2021

@Peterxx Just quieter and more withdrawn

load more
load more
User Profile: ferventflame
ferventflame December 5th, 2021

It is scary to know me.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz December 6th, 2021

This is our secret, "whispered daddy.

User Profile: barncat
barncat December 7th, 2021

@lazyKatz - this made my heart sink. 😢

load more
User Profile: ferventflame
ferventflame December 7th, 2021

He took away the nightly sleep.

User Profile: Alexp117
Alexp117 December 7th, 2021

I wasn't good enough for you

User Profile: KINETIClllllREPTILE
KINETIClllllREPTILE December 7th, 2021

I'm not lonely, I AM alone

User Profile: quietMaple2425
quietMaple2425 December 7th, 2021

Job Loss. Cancer. Catholic Church. Ick.

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 7th, 2021

Heaven knows I'm a lost cause

User Profile: barncat
barncat December 12th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul- the heavens actually think you are worthy.

load more
User Profile: ferventflame
ferventflame December 7th, 2021

Everyday has become a guilty crime.