Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 26th, 2021

I don't feel hopeful about me.

User Profile: turkeybby
turkeybby December 26th, 2021

Out of time to find out.

User Profile: amiableSkies3373
amiableSkies3373 December 26th, 2021

My own mind is attacking me..

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed December 28th, 2021

Everything always turns back to broken.

User Profile: determinedHouse4883
determinedHouse4883 December 28th, 2021

She took his smile with her.

User Profile: determinedHouse4883
determinedHouse4883 December 28th, 2021

”I never liked your spinach puffs!”

User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy December 28th, 2021

my love consealed inside every silence

User Profile: ShapeshiftSystem
ShapeshiftSystem December 29th, 2021

@peacefulHug92

Love yourself, i can't love you

(real words that have been said to me :D)

[you are all loved by someone out there, I assure you. Keep your head up, I'll love you always, whether or not I know you, because you are amazing, don't doubt that ever, please] <3<3<3

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul December 30th, 2021

Every thing inside me is bruised

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul January 6th, 2022

How long should I keep screaming?

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic January 6th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul I screamed until I was exhausted.

Listening - One Step At A Time!

load more