Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 7th, 2022

I hurt myself because of them.

User Profile: versatileCat6341
versatileCat6341 February 7th, 2022

He ditched her without any clue

User Profile: ForestFox77
ForestFox77 February 7th, 2022

I live with my abuser

User Profile: GoingToFlyAKite
GoingToFlyAKite February 12th, 2022

"love you" but took another swig.

load more
User Profile: beautifulPink89
beautifulPink89 February 7th, 2022

I lost you brother, come back 💔

User Profile: Yashengg04
Yashengg04 February 7th, 2022

One day we will lose parents....

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 7th, 2022

I hurt and very little cares


User Profile: higherselfhealing999
higherselfhealing999 February 7th, 2022

There were too many unwashed dishes

User Profile: ivoryGrapes992
ivoryGrapes992 February 7th, 2022

Valentine’s Day is coming up

User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 8th, 2022

How dark's it in your mind?

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 8th, 2022

I feel I wasted my life.