Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: positiveRiver9935
positiveRiver9935 February 20th, 2022

Have Never not been friend zoned 😞

User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 February 21st, 2022

He is so afraid to think.

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 21st, 2022

I can't make it go away.

User Profile: LyricFade2099
LyricFade2099 February 21st, 2022

she gave him the world but he left

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 21st, 2022

Want to scream, but no words

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 21st, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

wow - that hit hard. I really feel that one.

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 21st, 2022

@blissedNblessed

:’) I am sorry to hear. It really does hit hard. When i look back at what I’ve said all i can think is O-O what was i thinking and jeeze i am not okie. 🤗

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 21st, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260

hugs, you are okay. We all struggle sometimes. When you catch yourself looking back and thinking, what is wrong with me that I said that or felt that - just remember to be compassionate to yourself. And remember the strength you have!

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 February 21st, 2022

@blissedNblessed

*is speechless from such wise truth* 😮 :)

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: yellowCucumber4815
yellowCucumber4815 February 21st, 2022

Your wifi has been temporarily disconnected

User Profile: brokerHopes
brokerHopes February 21st, 2022

A smiling face, a broken soul..

User Profile: Niktony1
Niktony1 February 21st, 2022

We thought we had everything together

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 21st, 2022

And it was all taken away.

User Profile: DrNilptr
DrNilptr February 21st, 2022

I loved deeply. She died pointlessly.


User Profile: DrNilptr
DrNilptr February 21st, 2022

@DrNilptr

Wish we had another three. It would end: "I'm so lost."


load more