Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Write a sad story in 6 words...

User Profile: peacefulHug92
peacefulHug92 February 9th, 2018

NB: Please make sure stories are suitable and non-offensive or they will be removed.

I know that's sad, but it's in 6 words! What story's can you come up with? 💕

Hit send, then hit a tree

1943
User Profile: mytwistedsoul
mytwistedsoul February 28th, 2022

The enemy is my reflection now

User Profile: worldwidecutie11
worldwidecutie11 February 28th, 2022

I loved them without loving myself.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz March 1st, 2022

Time heals everything 😪 don't think so!

User Profile: MistyMagic
MistyMagic March 2nd, 2022

I heard a scream, then only silence.

Listening - One Step At A Time!

User Profile: blueParrot97
blueParrot97 March 2nd, 2022

Never thought, they too would leave.

User Profile: Biggles84
Biggles84 March 2nd, 2022

I have had three girlfriends die. :(

User Profile: tidyTown6967
tidyTown6967 March 2nd, 2022

The pain could not be hidden.

User Profile: emotionalTalker2260
emotionalTalker2260 March 2nd, 2022

I have messed up once again

User Profile: convivialBranch8020
convivialBranch8020 March 2nd, 2022

"Forever" is shorter than I thought...

User Profile: SolsticeSerenade
SolsticeSerenade March 2nd, 2022

i was born, and life sucked.

User Profile: HelpfulCoconut
HelpfulCoconut March 9th, 2022

Fear - cries unheard asking for help.

User Profile: HelloAndrea
HelloAndrea March 10th, 2022

I died many times from inside.

load more
User Profile: bestGlobe8755
bestGlobe8755 March 3rd, 2022

Words evade me, life is beautiful....