Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pencils drama in dalaa mind came to papers ✨💖

User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 September 24th

img-0006_1790277461.jpeg Hope you like it ! ✨

11
User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 24th

@Dalaa21

I afraid I didn't like it all.... I loved it!🌟🌟hyPp8Ctv.gif

User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 OP September 25th

@AsherTree

haha you scared dalaa thank you 💖 

User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 25th

@Dalaa21

I love the direction your going with your art. Very stylish indeed 😎 🌲

User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 OP September 25th

@AsherTree

tree the pencil tried his best for her always and in the end she went with the pen what a traitor 


User Profile: AsherTree
AsherTree September 25th

@Dalaa21

It's clever of you to add a story to your art 🎨 

It makes for good conversation 💚

User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 OP September 25th

@AsherTree 

thank you haha 

User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 OP September 25th

@AsherTree

dalaa parents divorced and now dalaa mommy will get married that’s how idea came to dalaa mind 


load more
User Profile: Caelis
Caelis September 25th

@Dalaa21

What a great message! 👏🏻 

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Caelis
Caelis September 25th

@Dalaa21

My creative friend. C is so proud of you! 🥰

User Profile: Dalaa21
Dalaa21 OP September 25th

@Caelis

thank you C D is proud too 🙂‍↔️ 

load more
User Profile: QuietWillow00
QuietWillow00 September 30th

@Dalaa21 This is so creative Dalaa! I love the pencil story you're trying to tell 🤍 Thank you for sharing your impressive art ✨