Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕Write a HAPPY😊 story in 6 words 💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 14th, 2020

Write a happy story with 6 words

EXPRESS YOURSELF!🌻

🌷IMPRESS YOURSELF!

Write a happy story in 6 words..

"JUST 6 HAPPY WORDS"

smileyWhat story's can you come up with? 💕

I'll Start: "I found love and peace today"

2067
User Profile: sunnyWriter2004
sunnyWriter2004 March 7th, 2021

From that moment , they loved deeply

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP March 11th, 2021

Fresh ground for my exposed roots

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP March 12th, 2021

👀❤️

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP March 12th, 2021

I moved into my new apartment

User Profile: bluehouse2020
bluehouse2020 March 14th, 2021

She really tried. She really succeeded.

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP March 15th, 2021

@bluehouse2020

She Rocks!

load more
User Profile: Humble777480
Humble777480 March 17th, 2021

She shined brighter because of her smile.

(p.s. I'm going to count 'of' and 'her' as one word.)

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP March 17th, 2021
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP March 18th, 2021

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPYlaugh

User Profile: bluehouse2020
bluehouse2020 March 24th, 2021

She listened to. She understood it.

1 reply
User Profile: f12k17
f12k17 April 12th, 2021

i sleep and eat all day.

User Profile: kindTurtle3738
kindTurtle3738 April 29th, 2021

We all lived happily ever after!

load more
User Profile: Nova235
Nova235 March 25th, 2021

I smiled. It was real today.