Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕Write a HAPPY😊 story in 6 words 💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 14th, 2020

Write a happy story with 6 words

EXPRESS YOURSELF!🌻

🌷IMPRESS YOURSELF!

Write a happy story in 6 words..

"JUST 6 HAPPY WORDS"

smileyWhat story's can you come up with? 💕

I'll Start: "I found love and peace today"

2067
User Profile: RealisticVision
RealisticVision March 27th, 2021

@juliak1968

Reading at my own pace feels good.

User Profile: bluehouse2020
bluehouse2020 April 3rd, 2021

They woke up. Everything was great.

User Profile: kindTurtle3738
kindTurtle3738 April 3rd, 2021

My children fufill my life's dreams

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP April 4th, 2021

🐰HAPPY EASTER🐇

Being grateful elevates all things better

User Profile: Serena5927
Serena5927 April 10th, 2021

@juliak1968

Sunset view, no more feeling blue

2 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP April 10th, 2021

@Serena5927

That is beautiful, thank you!!!

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP April 22nd, 2021

@Serena5927

Hello,

I remember this beautiful sunset and elequent poem😊 Thanks again!!

2 replies
User Profile: Serena5927
Serena5927 April 27th, 2021

@juliak1968

Hi there

Your reply made me smile
I'm glad you remember, you must really like itsmiley
*Gives hugss*
heart

2 replies
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP May 1st, 2021

@Serena5927

Its beautiful!!

I look at it at least about every week 😊

I hope you're doing great!!

Blessings, Day

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP May 1st, 2021

@Serena5927

Big Hugs💙!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: calmCake1350
calmCake1350 April 10th, 2021

We will see each other again crying

1 reply
User Profile: calmCake1350
calmCake1350 May 7th, 2021

@calmCake1350 In heaven, I miss you so much, I love you more than words could ever express.

load more
User Profile: Alex227
Alex227 April 10th, 2021

Mom closed her eyes, finally peaceful.

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP April 20th, 2021

The stimulus money was stimmulating all

Enjoy!

User Profile: ThisIsLauren
ThisIsLauren April 27th, 2021

One smile got me through

1 reply
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP April 29th, 2021

@ThisIsLauren

Try again dear,

"its supposed to be six words"

Thanks for playing!!

load more
User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 OP May 1st, 2021

Please pray for la la tonight