Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

💕Write a HAPPY😊 story in 6 words 💕

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 February 14th, 2020

Write a happy story with 6 words

EXPRESS YOURSELF!🌻

🌷IMPRESS YOURSELF!

Write a happy story in 6 words..

"JUST 6 HAPPY WORDS"

smileyWhat story's can you come up with? 💕

I'll Start: "I found love and peace today"

2067
User Profile: elektra1717
elektra1717 June 23rd, 2022

Acceptance can be liberating and fruitful.

User Profile: LonelyD97
LonelyD97 June 23rd, 2022

Carbon monoxide's kicking in, feeling tired

User Profile: CountryDweller
CountryDweller June 24th, 2022

@juliak1968 : His smile felt like sunshine, so I smiled.

i know that's 8 but i couldn't fit it any smaller without losing some meaning to me.

1 reply
User Profile: MayStorm
MayStorm June 24th, 2022

“Sometimes you must break the rules”. 😊


my 6 word story has your back, @countrydweller!! ❤️🤗

load more
User Profile: Paprika001
Paprika001 June 24th, 2022

@juliak1968

She had finally found true happiness.

User Profile: InternalAcceptance
InternalAcceptance June 24th, 2022

Finally able to breathe deeply; relief

1 reply
User Profile: InternalAcceptance
InternalAcceptance June 24th, 2022

@Frenchmarbles @LovingPeacefulHeart @FictionJunkie @Jenna @SparkyGizmo

1 reply
User Profile: LovingPeacefulHeart
LovingPeacefulHeart June 24th, 2022

@InternalAcceptance

<3

Never stop evolving, keep getting better.

User Profile: SparkyGizmo
SparkyGizmo June 25th, 2022

@InternalAcceptance

Hi Ace! 😊❤️ Thank you for the tag!

I picked daisies for my friends.

@electricTouch2533 @Starlasky @BrightSunset61 @ASilentBunny

load more
load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 June 24th, 2022


"Last night I died, while asleep"

User Profile: inventivePlum7762
inventivePlum7762 June 24th, 2022

Justice and kindness prevails in society.

User Profile: orangePineapple6227
orangePineapple6227 June 25th, 2022

My next move will be perfect

User Profile: wilo00
wilo00 June 25th, 2022

having cats everywhere is the best :)

User Profile: blackButterfly3754
blackButterfly3754 June 25th, 2022

I found my reason to smile.