If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
I'd wish for the ability to redo my life and fix my choices, finding a decent person who likes me for me, and confidence to not be scared or to not be a nobody.
The ability to stop time around me, the ability to fill things, and friends
1. Peace of mind
2. Acceptance and tolerance
3. More time
Hello everyone! Merry Christmas and Happy New year first of all...
Wishes:
1. To be happy always, anywhere and whatever my situation will be.
2. To feel peace (Maybe too similar to the other) with myself
3. To have my own place
1. Zero ALL debt.
2. To feel peace.
3. To be able to figure out my novel.
1. For my mom to be happy
2. For my step dad to treat my brothers and I like people
3. For my older brother to overcome his drug addiction
1: End my family's suffering, even if I have to die. 2: To be hidden for 3 or 4 years. 3: To die this very moment, swiftly, and quietly. Make sure everyone I know doesn't ever remember I existed. Everyone deserves a life without me as their burden.
@SugaryDJ
I know and understand your pain. I have had the same wishes for many years. I would make comments like yours and then never go much further. Recently I often thought about ways I could go so that I never was a bother to anyone ever again. Lucky for me my wife knows my trigger words and then makes sure she text or gets me to call a help line. I am slowly working through and finding some good about me so I do not feel like a burden or bother. trust me 41 years of being told that is all I am is not easy to let go of. The road is long, bumpy, and not friendly, but worth the trip to recovery (at least that is what I have been told as I have a long way to go down the path). I hope that you can also find something good about yourself so that you do not feel like a burden. Also please if these feeling get stronger than your thoughts here please find help either in a friend or a help line. The world needs people like us in it to get stronger and help others. Our families need us, maybe we dont see it most of the time becasue we feel like a burden and bother, but we have to think there is a purpose for us even while we suffer from these thoughts.
To feel safe in my body
To be calm and not unnecessarily afraid
To feel mentally strong.
Love, be a genius, and money 'cause I'm sick of being poor.
1. Perfect body so that i wouldn't be so insecure..
2. No acne......
3. To be happy and healthy
@Kenzieboo4814 me too, i hate my acne and my psoriasis skin condition
@adventurousLime2315 I've had a lot of acne since I was like 9 and its been the worst 4 years of my life......
@Kenzieboo4814 this actually kinda describes my life... also, same name :)