If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
1. Feel self love and self acceptance without pretending
2. Find a way to make a real difference in helping others
3. Be able to help my family out financially
End my chronic illness
End my mental illness
End this stupid dizziness that I'm feeling right now because of medicine.
For everything to just be ok to me, and to let myself just be happy like I know I should be
For my special needs child to be healed
To be truly happy and for this depression to go
To be prosperous in everything so I can help others.
Find a healthy committed relationship
Have a healthy body
Enough money to pay off my student loans
Job
Good health
Good friends
To be healthier
To perform better
To enjoy life's beauty
To end poverty for all
To end abuse for all
To put all narcissistic self-absorbed scumbags on their own planet and blow it up.
Emotional stability
Unlimited optimism
Happy and healthy marriage
Realistic
1.) Have my dream job (Geologist) and home
2.) Have a boyfriend who loves me forevermore
3.) Have beautiful, handsome, fit, loving kids
Fantasy
1.) Superhuman Strength and Intelligence
2.) Hot, sexy, seductive, youthful looks and body
3.) BECOME A LIVING "REAL" GOD (immortality, invincibility, shape shifting, creator, ability to pause time, time travel, teleport, telepathy, world leader, powerful, loved, feared, respected)
I wanna lead humanity into a better future. A society that is technologically and idealogically advanced. A world free of religion, war, hate, homophobia, racism, prejudice, and oppression. Promote love, compassion, and equality. Together, we will colonize the galaxies!!