Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString December 28th, 2016

Motivation, Confidence, and endless money so I can fix all of the financial problems in my family, give my sister physical therapy for her knee, fix the car, and we can have a nice vacation somewhere.

User Profile: pluckyNectarine9792
pluckyNectarine9792 December 28th, 2016

Health, happiness and financial security.

User Profile: LeechOwl
LeechOwl December 28th, 2016

I'd wish for the ability to go back and fix my mistakes. I'd wish for my best friend back. I'd wish for inner peace.

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 December 28th, 2016

to have money to give to the people I care for, A friend of mine to be healthy and happy, I would have what I need to give to the world.

User Profile: KailynLee
KailynLee December 28th, 2016

1. I hope he will come back to me, love me and never let me go

2. Hope he would be regret and felt sorry for letting me go

3. I would become a better person, with a perfect body and a great personality and all :)

User Profile: PositiveThinker0725
PositiveThinker0725 December 28th, 2016

Physical healing, the chance to overcome loneliness and a better understanding of the world around me

User Profile: liteWanderer
liteWanderer December 28th, 2016

Patience, wisdom, enthusiasm

User Profile: Starlord34
Starlord34 December 28th, 2016

First to go back and make it right with her. Then a career I'm happy with and finally a house and kids healthy and happy!

User Profile: suhnkisses
suhnkisses December 28th, 2016

1. Confidence

2. Love of my life

3. Best possible relationship with God

User Profile: tidyWalker5414
tidyWalker5414 December 28th, 2016

Except things I can't change and dont over react, To feel full filled each day, Show compassion and understanding to my family, listen more than I talk, and communicate with my husband more often