Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 April 22nd, 2017

When you say things to intentionally hurt me. When you make up things about our past relationship and use them to blame me for you breaking up with me. When you ignore the nice things i say to you I'm an attempt to get me to argue with you and in the same breath accuse me of being combative. When you don't listen to the words of kindness and compassion i speak and when you don't even ask if I'm ok. When you hate me after all this time when nothing intentional happened on my part nor can i think of anything unintentional to cause you to breakup with me, let alone hate me and say we can never be friends again

@warmheartedHuman2014 i am so sorry you had to go through that. Its quite distressful. Dont let anything he or she says take anything away from you

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 April 23rd, 2017

@SisterHaleemaCounselor thank you. I'm trying not to. I understand he isn't very happy with himself. I found out he is seeing someone. I don't know how long it's been but I'm really surprised he didn't throw that in my face Friday when he was trying to hurt me and get me to argue with him. I've been journaling and working on forgiveness. But every day, I wake up a little more sad and confused as to why he has to hate me when he broke up with me without warning. Or why we can't go back to being friends.

@warmheartedHuman2014

Everyday make abit of time for you, even if it might not have been a fit, give yourself ten reasons why your better without him

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 April 24th, 2017

@SisterHaleemaCounselor thank you. I try to remind myself how much he is hurting. I try to tell myself the reasons he isn't strong enough for me. I miss him but my ego also wonders why I'm still single.

Would you mind being my new listener? I sent you a message.

@warmheartedHuman2014

Hi. I am so honored

I didnt receive a request.

I think its because Im a Counselor hence you must go through the process on 7Cups.

Try to follow me ok. And I will follow you back.

User Profile: warmheartedHuman2014
warmheartedHuman2014 April 24th, 2017

@SisterHaleemaCounselor oh ok. I see. I have followed you. How does the counsellor process work?

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 April 23rd, 2017

It hurts my feelings when people say they are my friend but I know they avoid me. People talk about me like I don't notice. I don't know why I care, I am a nobody anyway.

@IamOHhh

Thats such a terrible feeling. How old are you

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 April 23rd, 2017

@SisterHaleemaCounselor I am old but it doesn't matter anymore. There is no point.

@IamOHhh

Im sorry you feel that way. How is your self care treatment going

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 April 24th, 2017

@SisterHaleemaCounselor I don't have self care treatment. I care about others not about myself.

@IamOHhh

Imagine a mountain embraced by heavy clouds. You are the mountain, the clouds are mercy embracing you, sit and breath for a few minutes. Get your body to relax.

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: StrangePhanatic
StrangePhanatic April 23rd, 2017

When you reply to be in an unenthusiastic way or with something along the lines of 'yeah', 'ok', 'sure'

User Profile: Azmina95
Azmina95 April 23rd, 2017

It hurt my feelings when i was willing to sacrifice my feeling to please others and people simply dont care

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 April 23rd, 2017

I probably have alrready said it but I will say it one more time...

WHEN YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MY FRIENDSHIP

User Profile: SweetBubblegum
SweetBubblegum June 9th, 2017

@crimsonVillage2277 I'm sure that really hurts, you'll find someone someday. But remember, we have to be there for friends and help our friends before you expect them to help you back :) (Some will help you unconditionally but thats rare! :D )

Helping friends doesnt mesn you are taken advantage of :)

load more
User Profile: james7691
james7691 April 30th, 2017

Take me for granted and ignore me

@james7691 im so sorry to hear that. Im sure you are gifted and unique in your own special way

load more
User Profile: Nieci
Nieci May 8th, 2017

Act as if you care when we're in public, but ignore me in private, when you know I'm hurting inside...

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 May 16th, 2017

Don't listen or care what I'm dealing with or when I'm hurt physically or emtionally.

User Profile: inactiveaccount0025
inactiveaccount0025 May 17th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you blame me for everything that's going even the tiniest bit wrong.

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 May 18th, 2017

Don't listen

Don't make time for me

Make light of my issues

Don't lend a hand when I've done so much for you.

Tell me to take my meds instead of being caring in the way I need, that's just insulting.