Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: hopeforpeace
hopeforpeace May 18th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when people use the term "Gay" as an insult

User Profile: damselinthisdress
damselinthisdress May 24th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you don't care enough.

May 24th, 2017

stop trying to help when i say 'leave me alone' because you think i want you to go away but i really mean that i want you to show me you care enough to stay

User Profile: ZeeQueen
ZeeQueen June 2nd, 2017

Try to turn everything on to me

User Profile: NannysGirl
NannysGirl June 3rd, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you don't check in on me when I'm feeling bad.

User Profile: undefineduser427
undefineduser427 June 6th, 2017

@NannysGirl I know this feeling all to well. I'm sorry you're hurting as well as I am. It's hard not to cry sometimes but I have to stay strong for myself. No one else is there for me; but me.

User Profile: NannysGirl
NannysGirl June 7th, 2017

@undefineduser427, hang in there. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

User Profile: undefineduser427
undefineduser427 June 7th, 2017

@NannysGirl thank you that means a lot

User Profile: NannysGirl
NannysGirl June 8th, 2017

@undefineduser427, we have to try to believe that the hurting will let up eventually.

User Profile: undefineduser427
undefineduser427 June 8th, 2017

@NannysGirl I agree. It's just tough sometimes :/ I appreciate the support and will also give it in anyway I can

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES
SHEAINTGOTNOSHOES June 3rd, 2017

Are really slow to respond or react, or don't do it at all.

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 June 3rd, 2017

One minute they say they love me and suddenly they are like avoiding me and making me feel worthless again. Like just let me stay at worthless so I never have hope to start with

User Profile: maousami
maousami June 3rd, 2017

Belittle me for being a woman. :(

User Profile: SweetBubblegum
SweetBubblegum June 3rd, 2017

@maousami Im sorry you have to experienced that :") Some people are assholesm but dont let them tou make you down. Prove them otherwise! *hugs*

load more
User Profile: Galaxyunicorn22
Galaxyunicorn22 June 3rd, 2017

Try to touch me just because you think I'm easy

User Profile: Galaxyunicorn22
Galaxyunicorn22 June 3rd, 2017

When you talk to millie but you never talk to me