Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: broketheradio
broketheradio June 14th, 2017

Make me feel like I'm not worth anything. Like I don't belong in your world and in your life.

User Profile: Awkwardfyck
Awkwardfyck June 14th, 2017

Say I'm not as good as her...

User Profile: helpfulpineapple32
helpfulpineapple32 June 14th, 2017

degrade and compare me

June 14th, 2017

Said that things...

User Profile: Jlewis362
Jlewis362 June 14th, 2017

Tell me I have heart vs skill...

User Profile: JayleeParker
JayleeParker June 14th, 2017

call me selfish

User Profile: bluewhale6749
bluewhale6749 June 14th, 2017

ignore me

yell at me

lie to me

User Profile: Sephiroth94
Sephiroth94 June 14th, 2017

don't think I'm good enough, or take notice of my existence.

I hope others can relate these feelings along with other community posts.

User Profile: AntiSocialPath
AntiSocialPath June 14th, 2017

Say i have no friends and call me a virgin

User Profile: Mylifeisboring
Mylifeisboring June 14th, 2017

Laugh at me