Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: lollyadic
lollyadic June 14th, 2017

Tell me what I'm doing is worthless

User Profile: PurpleSeptember
PurpleSeptember June 14th, 2017

Abandon me like you said you would never do.

User Profile: Ranii
Ranii June 14th, 2017

Be a racist

User Profile: imaginativeHuman5462
imaginativeHuman5462 June 14th, 2017

When you make everyone in the family think I'm useless and lazy

User Profile: thephenomenalone
thephenomenalone June 14th, 2017

Ignore me and talk to everyone else normally. It hurts me that you've moved on while I'm unable to do so.

User Profile: stephanie5313
stephanie5313 June 14th, 2017

Act as if I'm not important to you. Especially since I'm your spouse and deserve a lot better.

June 14th, 2017

Dont know what i feel after all this while and recently you got engaged. It brokes my heart to tons. Im sorry

User Profile: reliableHemlock8234
reliableHemlock8234 June 14th, 2017

Tell me you have feelings for me then ignore me completely

User Profile: PJP2017
PJP2017 June 14th, 2017

Talk bout how youve changed. Bout how much you love me. Bout how beautiful I am. Because It reminds of how you said that to me everyday .. I was so happy then and I thought you were too.. but unfortunately I found out the dark secrets in your heart. & now when you say those sweet & hopeful things to me.. it hurts. Because I can't trust those words anymore.

User Profile: JasmineDixon45
JasmineDixon45 June 14th, 2017

It hurt my feelings when you... tell me that i'm beautiful. i don't see where or how i'm beautiful. it hurts my feelings when you kiss me... how could anyone want to kiss me? every time you tell me you love me it sinks in a little bit more that i don't love myself. it hurts my feelings when you smile when you look at me but i don't smile when i look at myself in the mirror ... 😔

User Profile: lightNectarine999
lightNectarine999 June 14th, 2017

@JasmineDixon45 same like u😖😖

load more