Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: bluejazzboi
bluejazzboi June 15th, 2017

don't believe me even though I've been telling you the same for years, especially when it's to do with my own identity and a struggle you yourself go through.

User Profile: greenPomegranate1334
greenPomegranate1334 June 16th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you point out obvious flaws about me. It hurts my feelings when you completely ignore me. It hurts my feelings when you "joke" about my body and/or weight.

User Profile: Amora826
Amora826 June 16th, 2017

Tell me you want to hang out with me and we're friends only to ignore me...or when you hang out with other people that you claim to *hate* and be buddies towards each other. Then with me I'm non-existant, overly-emotional and annoying.

User Profile: EltroBikilo
EltroBikilo June 16th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you butcher my fiction just to make an argument that I'm a horrible person or a deviant.

User Profile: loyalCup4843
loyalCup4843 June 16th, 2017

When you work all day, and than come home and your friend texts you to hang out...And you leave me home alone when I was excited to spending the day with you.

User Profile: thoughtfulTriangle4746
thoughtfulTriangle4746 June 16th, 2017

When I am told I'm worthless.

User Profile: LittleFluidKid
LittleFluidKid June 16th, 2017

say you understand when you really don't. And while we're on the topic, no. Getting superman icecream with rainbow sprinkles does NOT mean I'm a fag, Dad.

User Profile: LoyalLemon3713
LoyalLemon3713 June 16th, 2017

When you call me such harsh words, even though you said you thought I was beautiful and perfect. What happened?

User Profile: DomLobd123
DomLobd123 June 16th, 2017

Look at me like I'm an idiot when idk stuff. I'm not stupid, stop treating me like I am.

User Profile: DomLobd123
DomLobd123 June 16th, 2017

Look at me like I'm an idiot when idk stuff. I'm not stupid, stop treating me like I am.