Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: 7Sim0n
7Sim0n March 17th, 2018

When you say you love me for the way I am but when I show you how I truly am, you try to avoid my true self and act like nothing ever changed

User Profile: Fairminded7545
Fairminded7545 March 18th, 2018

It hurts my feelings when you judge me.

User Profile: CVTS
CVTS March 19th, 2018

It hurts me when you throw me away.

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea April 16th, 2018

It hurts my feelings when you say you missed me, you needed me, but you never approach me anyway. i am just the optional....

but you still trying to tie me, with that connection youve build- you trying to always connected in me, while you really never care about my feelings. I have told you, please leave, and dont make me hoping.

User Profile: autumnrain22
autumnrain22 April 16th, 2018

Revert to the same behavior that I made it very clear isn't helpful to me AT ALL

User Profile: Distressedpigeon
Distressedpigeon April 16th, 2018

When you explain to me how much you love me but do not show any effort to be in my life and ghost me whenever I need you.

User Profile: plumField5702
plumField5702 April 16th, 2018

make me feel i'm a burden.

User Profile: purpleMap5053
purpleMap5053 April 25th, 2018

Don't accept my feelings and don't even try to understand the abuse you put me through and how depressed I am now,

User Profile: conscientiousPineapple1782
conscientiousPineapple1782 April 25th, 2018

don't understand my anexaity

User Profile: impartialLychee6279
impartialLychee6279 April 26th, 2018

It hurts my feelings when you judge me.