Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake April 27th, 2018

It hurts my feelings, when you same my feelings don't matter.

User Profile: sensitiveJackfruit32
sensitiveJackfruit32 May 21st, 2018

Take advantage of my weaknesses while youre trying to act comforting, in order to slip your way to get what you want from me.

User Profile: sensitiveJackfruit32
sensitiveJackfruit32 May 21st, 2018

When think I can move on as quick as you want me too, after having my heart shattered not too long ago from someone I loved more than anything. Instead of being a friend and being there for support, you see it as an advantage to have me for myself.

User Profile: yellowPenny9739
yellowPenny9739 July 10th, 2018

Act like I don't exist.. you slammed the door to my heart I would of done anythink for you but it's not that I was never good enough cause I tried my best.. it's because I deserve better then you I deserve to be treated better most of all I deserve to be loved.

User Profile: yellowPenny9739
yellowPenny9739 July 10th, 2018

How lonley I feel..

User Profile: unassumingDime1145
unassumingDime1145 July 10th, 2018

Lie about what you're doing for "work" everyday.

User Profile: CookieBears
CookieBears July 12th, 2018

Don't answer me with a serious answer.

July 22nd, 2018

When you lie to me.

User Profile: calmPudding76
calmPudding76 July 22nd, 2018

When anyone lies to me 🙄

User Profile: Jdean
Jdean July 23rd, 2018

Leave me for someone better