Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
June 30th, 2016

Neglect me.

User Profile: Jc676
Jc676 June 30th, 2016

Don't try get to now me

User Profile: cupcake31
cupcake31 June 30th, 2016

Don't listen.

User Profile: theamazingkay
theamazingkay June 30th, 2016

Just say you are able to be apart of my life just because you're single. :/

User Profile: undefinedloser
undefinedloser June 30th, 2016

When you talk about other girls and how you wish someone would date you and you go on and on about different girls when you know how I feel about you and I hate the fact that I got attached but now that I just don't show interest you get mad and say I'm acting weird or being difficult when you know how much you're hurting me.

June 30th, 2016

Ignore me when I've done nothing wrong.

June 30th, 2016

ignore me.

User Profile: Madisnn
Madisnn June 30th, 2016

When you pretend to be my friend and deep down you and I know you're not.

User Profile: zafaey
zafaey June 30th, 2016

pretend the shits I've been through are not serious

User Profile: Kamalei
Kamalei June 30th, 2016

When you ask me if my hearing aids are on. They are not glasses. I have a disability and it cannot be fixed. My natural hearing is gone forever and nothing will bring it back. It is not my fault that my hearing aids haven't "fixed" me. Be patient and understanding and don't make me feel bad for making conversations inconvenient for you.