Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Yuuki12345
Yuuki12345 June 30th, 2016

Don't invite me to your partys and talk about how fun it was in my face.

User Profile: AmEye
AmEye June 30th, 2016

talk about things of beauty and none of them are ever me.

User Profile: thinline
thinline June 30th, 2016

Lead me on to believe there's something when there's not and when you lie to me and say you're my friend, but you sure as hell don't act like it.

User Profile: Akki00
Akki00 June 30th, 2016

Walk right in front of me without noticing

User Profile: Stephanie322
Stephanie322 June 30th, 2016

I keep thinking about death , and it scares me

June 30th, 2016

When you give short and cold replies and I have no idea why.

User Profile: mia994
mia994 June 30th, 2016

mocking my inscurities and making me self doubt myself

User Profile: HazelEyesFirefly
HazelEyesFirefly June 30th, 2016

act like I shouldn't be offended because they didn't mean to hurt my feelings. No one gets to choose how I feel.

User Profile: forgottenzaira101
forgottenzaira101 June 30th, 2016

Someone you use to be cool with just stops talking to you.or the worst thing no one remember you birthday

User Profile: AmEye
AmEye June 30th, 2016

You make jokes about my weight & don't feel remorse when I tell you it hurts.