It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]
Disregard my feelings...
I can relate to feeling this way
@Punkie1977
It hurts my feelings when you make assumptions about my mental illness. If you have any questions, just ask me, PLEASE!!
It hurt my feelings when you decided to leave me for someone else and ignore me as if we hadn't been best friends for years.
When you switch the subject when I need your support the most.
When you expect me to respect your mental illness, but don't respect mine in return.
when you don't listen to me and don't admit when you made a mistake.
Tell me to get over what i am feeling.
Blow me off and act like you don't even care. It hurts when you talk about him when you know I care.
Treat me differently when you discover more about me.
When you pretend not to know me when you do