Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: forgottenzaira101
forgottenzaira101 July 3rd, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I think I'm doing the right thing by loving my bf and really he does not feel the same. It hurts my feeling that the stuff I did to make both of us happy gone to waste.

User Profile: blissfulSun73
blissfulSun73 July 3rd, 2016

Keep smiling

User Profile: TriCoins
TriCoins July 3rd, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you are smiling and I'm not the reason of it. :'(

July 4th, 2016

Say you love me, but constantly ignore me for someone else

User Profile: littleMaple7095
littleMaple7095 July 4th, 2016

make fun of my physical appearance, or

reject me because of my physical defect

User Profile: aquaLychee7095
aquaLychee7095 July 14th, 2016

Cast me aside or are cold twords me just so you can hide your feelings

User Profile: piercemx
piercemx July 14th, 2016

Call me names. I know you're only joking, but damn it gets in your head after a little while. Then you just say that I take things to seriously when I tell you it's starting to get on my nerves.

4 replies
User Profile: Knowji32
Knowji32 July 14th, 2016

@piercemx

User Profile: Knowji32
Knowji32 July 14th, 2016

@piercemx

User Profile: Knowji32
Knowji32 July 14th, 2016

@piercemx

User Profile: hardworkingApple2356
hardworkingApple2356 July 27th, 2016

@piercemx

sometimes people don't realize how powerful words can be even if they are joking after time constant jokes will seem like a person is serious,sit down express how you feel to person and maybe they will see how you feel. Just explain to person that Sometimes what one person thinks is funny isn't funny to another person take time to consider someone else's feeling before saying something that maybe hurtful. ❤️❤️❤️

load more
User Profile: Knowji32
Knowji32 July 14th, 2016

0

July 23rd, 2016

Dismiss me and play with my emotions

User Profile: Eyeswideopen22
Eyeswideopen22 July 23rd, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you keep this house as a divided family