Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Rose5492
Rose5492 September 7th, 2016

Talk about subjects that/who trigger anxiety attacks, that send me into days of depression and self loathing

User Profile: Brenny
Brenny September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you make me feel annoying or unwanted.

User Profile: Ocean1009
Ocean1009 September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you constantly lie to me, and put me as a second option and I still keep forgiving you and letting you back in my life.

User Profile: katiedeas
katiedeas September 7th, 2016

Speak to me in a horrible manner and don't treat me like a human being

User Profile: BossLady33
BossLady33 September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you say I am not understanding.

User Profile: kittyCat28
kittyCat28 September 7th, 2016

@Laura It hurts my feelings when people say that I am just shy and that I need to get over myself. It hurts my feelings when my friends come down on me for cutting. It hurts when people tell me that there depression was way worse.It hurts when people make jokes about cutting/being "emo". It hurts my feelings that people say so many rude and inconsiderate things to the point where I can't even tell my closest friends what's going on in my life.

User Profile: Kat515
Kat515 September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you say something and it comes out wrong. Maybe that's not your intention, but with my anxiety I automatically assume it's the worst possible interpretation.

User Profile: Brokenbluelineguy
Brokenbluelineguy September 7th, 2016

Pretend like you've deleted me overnight from your life and heart after 13 years of marriage and see me trying to do whatever it takes to fix the issues at hand and you don't care

User Profile: Sneakylilsnake
Sneakylilsnake September 7th, 2016

When my body or general self is used as the butt of a joke. It hurts espcially when friends and family say/laugh at it. It feels so humiliating and objectifying. :(

September 7th, 2016

Dismiss, ignore, or marginalize me.