Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when my husband won't invest in spending time with me. Proximity is not intimacy :-(

User Profile: RightBrained
RightBrained September 7th, 2016

Think I can't function without you.

User Profile: GipsyS
GipsyS September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you get too distracted with something else and make me feel neglected and don't fully comprehend my feelings when I tell you something.

September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you call me crazy.

User Profile: AlchemistMelody
AlchemistMelody September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you abandon me without a purpose

User Profile: makmercer
makmercer September 7th, 2016

Don't listen when I speak

User Profile: Tryingtobebetter812
Tryingtobebetter812 September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I give her another chance after she hurts me and cheats on me.

1 reply
September 7th, 2016

@Tryingtobebetter812 Then you should take responsibility and chance something about the situation. It may seem like a big step, but you are worth it. Tell yourself: what do I want? Visualize it. Act on it. Expressing your feelings by writing a letter can relieve the pain, telling her how you feel without breaking up can be a solution. I don't know. Listen to your competent heart, and you'll find the answers soon or later. Trust. Trust yourself.

load more
User Profile: SharShar93
SharShar93 September 7th, 2016

Don't say anything when I talk about how I feel. It makes me feel like you don't care.

2 replies
September 7th, 2016

@SharShar93 I understand this feeling. It happens every time when I say how I feel to my parents. It hurts but maybe they do not want to say anything wrong. :)

1 reply
User Profile: SharShar93
SharShar93 September 7th, 2016

@NanaJojo2000 you have a very good point. I'll have to be more mindful of that next time. Thank you for sharing I really appreciate it :)

load more
load more
September 7th, 2016

...say that you don't feel like talking to anyone anymore and act like I'm someone unimportant. It also hurts my feelings when you think you are unworthy.

User Profile: HelpfulHands
HelpfulHands September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you don't help clean the house, wash dishes, do the laundry, make yourself a meal, and rely on me for every little thing. I am your son not a butler, maid, personal chef, etc. I hate that I feel like Cinderella! Yes true you never actually ask me to do these things, but no one else will do them.