Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: Idontknow22333
Idontknow22333 September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you tell me my younger brothers want nothing to do with me and you tell me I ruin everything. 😊😊😊

User Profile: paullynne
paullynne September 7th, 2016

Call me names and break my heart

User Profile: TotallyAnonymous
TotallyAnonymous September 7th, 2016

@Laura hate on yourself like that! You deserve as much care as the next person, okay?

User Profile: understandingNectarine7398
understandingNectarine7398 September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you lie to me and walk all over me.

September 7th, 2016

That my problems are my fault

September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when people tell me that my abuse wasn't really abuse.

User Profile: ineedalotofhelp
ineedalotofhelp September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you tell me I'm stupid or lazy or that I'm never going to achieve anything in my life or when you call me a whore or say I'm a weak person for wanting reaching out begging for emotional support it hurts my feelings when my own father does these things when he treats me like I'm useless and wonders why I cut or why I am suicidal...it hurts me when my own parents reject me as a child say I'm worthless that I have no self respect that I'm an idiot or that I will never be anything when they say I'm broken when they try to fix me or tell me to deal with being bullied or say I should get over my depression. It hurts my feelings to not feel like I have parents anymore

2 replies
September 7th, 2016

@ineedalotofhelp

*Hugs* 💜

September 7th, 2016

@ineedalotofhelp hugs indeed... hugs for everyone 😢

load more
September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you start to ignor me without reason which I can find. But I know that you have some problems with communication with society and I know that you need a rest, but it hurts my feelings. But I will never tell it to you - we've take a long time for discuss it. I understand.

September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when the 'everyone needs that' rules my mother comes up with (I.e. time alone, enough sleep, etc.) apply to everyone BUT me.

User Profile: lavenderLunch9280
lavenderLunch9280 September 7th, 2016

When you say that you had to give up on everything because you were going to have me - like it was my fault.