Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: intelligentString
intelligentString September 7th, 2016

When you treat me like a child or give me a long-suffering look when I'm trying desperately to be normal and I'm already hating myself for whatever stupid thing I did or impulse I couldn't stop fast enough that caused you to give me that look.

User Profile: Hopeisalive13
Hopeisalive13 September 7th, 2016

Say something bout my scars or tear down the LGBT+ community

September 7th, 2016

When people treat me like trash..

User Profile: Florafauna
Florafauna September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you leave me to cry and cry and cry because you're fed up with how I'm feeling. It makes me feel even more hopeless.

User Profile: SomeStudent
SomeStudent September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when my classmates would call me stupid and laugh at me even when I'm right next to them

User Profile: Lauryn21
Lauryn21 September 7th, 2016

Ignore me and leave me completely in the dark when I am feeling at my lowest with my mental health with no explanation or reason.

User Profile: ShadowAlpha
ShadowAlpha September 7th, 2016

Caleb it hurts my feelings when you talk about me behind my back.

User Profile: inneryu
inneryu September 7th, 2016

act stingy

User Profile: bubbleHickory9527
bubbleHickory9527 September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you only acknowledge my existence when I have something you need...

User Profile: HopefulMapa
HopefulMapa September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you promise you're going to help me and then you don't. I don't have the liberty of "Oh, I forgot." It all falls on me, and if it has to get done, it seems like it always has to be me.