Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: KellibyGrace
KellibyGrace September 7th, 2016

When you say you love me, but treat me like you hate me.

User Profile: ShyEm123
ShyEm123 September 7th, 2016

@Laura it hurts my feelings when I put in so much effort , am always there for you and then to get treated like shit in return. Is nothing i do good enough for you

User Profile: peaceWolf1743
peaceWolf1743 September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you insult me for being 'weird'. Like you're not weird.

User Profile: KING019
KING019 September 7th, 2016

@Laura

It hurts my feelings when you tell me that I look like a boy, like that's a bad thing, even though I'm not.

User Profile: KING019
KING019 September 7th, 2016

@Laura

It hurts my feelings when you tell me you've failed at being a parent whenever you're upset and disappear into your room.

User Profile: EverySilverLining
EverySilverLining September 7th, 2016

When you ignore my messages or questions :( when you walk around with your new boyfriend and I can't say a thing about how I feel.

User Profile: adventurousFig1604
adventurousFig1604 September 7th, 2016

break my trust and dont even try to fix it sad

User Profile: Theblueanura
Theblueanura September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when I am talking to you and you start talking to the kids like I'm not even speaking.

User Profile: MusicIsLife09
MusicIsLife09 September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you lie to me and break your promises in front of my face. I don't understand why I like you so much after all the things you've done.

User Profile: sociableStrings3184
sociableStrings3184 September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when someone ignores me, someone who makes me felt worthless, someone choose something over me. It hurts me when no one understands, no one listens, when someone i loved the most lied to me.