Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: priismatic
priismatic September 7th, 2016

Ignore me and act like the way I feel isn't validated. I hate it when people tell me I don't know anything about feeling like this just because I'm younger.

User Profile: Subtract
Subtract September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you don't talk to me. That you just ignore my existence and talk with someone else. I told this to you, but you have changed nothing. ...why?

User Profile: fearlessOak3002
fearlessOak3002 September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you tell me you are not "feeling us" after decades together.

User Profile: Searchinskys54
Searchinskys54 September 7th, 2016

It hurts me when my mother puts guilt on me to have a relationship with her saying she sad or lonely and implying that it's my responsibility to take care of her, when she never helps herself/always has an excuse, uses me and puts me down, manipulates me back into her life to slowly drain my energy and make me feel bad for wanting to be on my own and have a better life. I can't enjoy happiness and new opportunities because she pops up in the back of my mind of she wouldn't be happy if I was happy. It's so sad but I also beleive in a better future

User Profile: Rhaniel
Rhaniel September 7th, 2016

@Laura ...ignore and take me for granted. Sometimes we really just have to suck it up and move on. crying

User Profile: LemonToLemonade
LemonToLemonade September 7th, 2016

act like nothing happened. like being together wasn't a good idea to begin with. like you act that i should've known we wouldn't work out.

1 reply
September 7th, 2016

I deal with this every day. I don't know why I stick to it even though in the beginning he tried convincing me, not to be with him. @LemonToLemonade

load more
September 7th, 2016

When you constantly make comments about how clumsy I am. Like this morning when you called me a neanderthal for dropping my phone when it was slippery and fell on the table.

User Profile: Tryingtobenormalgirl12
Tryingtobenormalgirl12 September 7th, 2016

Leave me out of things and don't tell me about things

User Profile: BunnyBop
BunnyBop September 7th, 2016

When you give off a basic answer to what I said because you never listen to me

User Profile: AlliaU
AlliaU September 7th, 2016

Make me feel like what I'm doing isn't enough. I'm trying. Really.