Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: bluerobbinswallowtail
bluerobbinswallowtail September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you don't keep any of your promises and even break them over and over.....

User Profile: Breakfree83
Breakfree83 September 7th, 2016

@Laura it hurts my feelings when you take advantage of me because I have a kind heart.It hurts my feelings when you lie.It hurts my feelings when you don't take mine into consideration.Ithurts my feelings when you treat me so bad.It hurts my feelings when my words don't matter.

User Profile: SylviaMoon
SylviaMoon September 7th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you pretend to be more hurt than man and that you pretend you understand when you won't admit you are the reason why

User Profile: vanilla481
vanilla481 September 7th, 2016

ignore me... act like if i didnt existed.

yeah, basically

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 September 7th, 2016

Hurts my feelings when my partner and I don't have romance in our relationship its a romance less we were great before had intimacy made love had loads of fun now I feel dried up inside I feel lost I need romance in my life and my partner doesn't acknowledge it he knows how I feel I told him I miss it so much yeah I know is all I get :( lease I'm not alone

User Profile: ImAQuietOwl
ImAQuietOwl September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you only point out my flaws, only complement my achievements when I'm breaking down, and continue to pressure me about college despite my constant protests and obvious discomfort.

User Profile: Kitty1023
Kitty1023 September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when you don't tell me the whole story and I'll find out later there was more to it than what you actually said

User Profile: Nerdygirlsavestheworld
Nerdygirlsavestheworld September 8th, 2016

It hurts when: no matter how nice of compassionate I am to any body I always end up getting stabbed in the back.

User Profile: KMoore89
KMoore89 September 8th, 2016

It hurts my feelings when my words are ignored. It's so hard for me to verbalize how I feel, It's beyond awful when they act like I didn't say a word.

User Profile: Boe1990
Boe1990 September 8th, 2016

Make me feel like my feelings don't matter, & when I try to express them or talk to you , you make me feel stupid for bringing it up.