Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: loyalKitten9088
loyalKitten9088 February 19th, 2017

Said it wasn't a relationship. You minimize our two years together into something inconsequential. When I invested myself into our relationship, we both did. It hurts that I , we wasted so much time, time that neither of us will get back. It hurts that I failed at this relationship.

User Profile: yellowPenny9739
yellowPenny9739 February 19th, 2017

It hurt when I showed you so much love and yet you soon forgot about me left me crying in college cause you ignored me cause I needed you most you just broke my heart time and time again I'm angry with myself cause I let you treat me like that and yet I still love you but now you get to play happy familys with your ex and new baby coming and me I'll just sit here all alone wondering why I take part in life crying

User Profile: NeverendingTurtle24
NeverendingTurtle24 February 19th, 2017

@yellowPenny9739 Hang in there! Be strong!

User Profile: yellowPenny9739
yellowPenny9739 February 19th, 2017

@NeverendingTurtle24 thank you

load more
load more
User Profile: lavenderSpring871
lavenderSpring871 February 19th, 2017

when you are hurting me by ignoring me and dont care about me.

February 19th, 2017

Ignore me and refuse to work things out with me. When you leave me behind or abandon me even when I have so much to offer. When you don't realize how bad you make someone feel when you call them names or outcast them.

User Profile: JustAPen
JustAPen February 19th, 2017

Mock me for my skin color...

User Profile: Calancha
Calancha February 19th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you just leave me. Leaving me to over think everything. To see you leave me all alone.

User Profile: Stuffyowls
Stuffyowls February 19th, 2017

When you talk down to me. When you say I'm not alowed to do things cause you don't think its safe, or just cause you don't like it. I thought we were equal partners in this.

User Profile: teenie
teenie February 19th, 2017

...lie to me and I know you're lying. And when I confront you about it you continue to lie to me anyway. I wish you could understand the lying hurts far more than the truth ever could.

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta February 20th, 2017

Decide it's okay to take advantage of me

Decide/think that what I feel, do, or say doesn't matter

User Profile: Selejit72
Selejit72 February 20th, 2017

Lie to me