Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: HappyHearts01
HappyHearts01 February 25th, 2017

When you told me I was safe to love you, that you would never hurt me, that I could trust you... that you would always be open with me and that you wear your heart on your sleeve, that you stayed with me only because you pitied me and the circumstances I was in, that you went on a cruise and had a ball, while I suffered dealing with my issues... and when you came back... you completely forgot about me and my trauma. You left me broken. And yet... my heart still loves and forgives you.

User Profile: BradZA
BradZA February 25th, 2017

When I'm broken inside got no heart and no feelings and someone comes in and talk to me and pulls me into there life and thinking they be friend since I losted them all... Give me a number to talk... Msg once to say good morning hope u have good day.. And nothing back, don't talk to me don't even look at me don't even bother with me anymore... Why is life treating me bad when all I have done is make people happy and Give them everything...

User Profile: intellectualHuman309
intellectualHuman309 February 26th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when u know how much i adore u but u still hold back.

User Profile: Fallonbird14
Fallonbird14 February 26th, 2017

When people only want to be my friend when I am a last resort.

User Profile: Vya
Vya February 28th, 2017

When the people I so freely help, are never there for me!!

March 2nd, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you ignore me because your "popular".

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea March 2nd, 2017

When you start curse me with ur words for the small things u dont like from me. I am your daughter. At least speak good so that could be a good wish for me.

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea March 2nd, 2017

When you say u gonna start your life without me. Suddenly.

User Profile: tygalover19
tygalover19 March 2nd, 2017

People leave 😕

User Profile: crimsonMelon8700
crimsonMelon8700 March 2nd, 2017

It hurts me when you judge me.