Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: sensitivelittlepeach
sensitivelittlepeach March 28th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you treat me like I don't matter.

User Profile: Katie83860
Katie83860 March 28th, 2017

It hurts me so much when you say you'll always be there for me and I can always come to you if I need to talk.

And then when I finally open up to you, you completely dismiss me and make things about you.. as if my problems dont matter. Somehow you always make me feel beneath you like your issues come before mine. You know how hard it is for me to ask for support but any time I come to you to ask for advice I'm always the one giving you advice.

My family is falling apart but oh wait lets pity you because you're boyfriend was working and couldnt bring you out last night!

If you dont care, why ask?

User Profile: Rhema
Rhema March 28th, 2017

when you persecute me like you did to jesus

(when you blame me for something i didnt do)

User Profile: helpfulVase1202
helpfulVase1202 March 28th, 2017

When you do something mean to me just because you are in a position of power and can get away with it, knowing that there is nothing I can do but take it.

User Profile: Lostgirl65
Lostgirl65 March 29th, 2017

Treat me like I don't matter.

User Profile: Thomas2u
Thomas2u March 29th, 2017

Eat my chips 🍟

User Profile: sensibleWillow6020
sensibleWillow6020 March 29th, 2017

Use my downfalls to damage me knowing you will win because I won't use your downfalls to damage you ever. It's so hurtful that I don't feel it anymore.

User Profile: creativepeachgymnast22
creativepeachgymnast22 March 29th, 2017

act like you're not happy to see me.

User Profile: LudmilaS
LudmilaS March 29th, 2017

Ignore me and tell me I am just overreacting.

User Profile: lavawolf44
lavawolf44 March 29th, 2017

make me feel like I'm not loved by you.