Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

It hurts my feelings when you.... [finish this sentence]

User Profile: Laura
Laura June 29th, 2016

Please get it off your chest!

1598
User Profile: FreedomHawk
FreedomHawk March 29th, 2017

It hurts my feelings when you blames me for my situation, calls me lazy and says I'm not trying to improve, that I'm responsible for everything I'm going through, not trying hard enough, even though I'm trying to improve, at my own pace, even simple things are difficult and one day I will improve and act like a normal person...

User Profile: bestWillow5048
bestWillow5048 March 29th, 2017

it hurts my feelings... when i can't finish this sentence haha

User Profile: Ality
Ality March 29th, 2017

Betray me and pretend you actually care

User Profile: AdmiralCasaba
AdmiralCasaba March 29th, 2017

If hurts my feelings when you don't listen to me

User Profile: UnboxedAngel
UnboxedAngel March 29th, 2017

Are not ok

User Profile: georgie4m
georgie4m March 29th, 2017

Purposely make me feel awful because you don't want me around. Don't keep lying to me about everything

User Profile: shadowa1ien
shadowa1ien March 29th, 2017

treat me like nothing

User Profile: Ini1989
Ini1989 March 29th, 2017

Me tienes pena

User Profile: dana02
dana02 March 29th, 2017

Me ignoras

User Profile: Ality
Ality March 29th, 2017

Betray me and pretend you actually care about me